OUHSD Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) is an umbrella organization that spreads across the spectrum of IT activities, projects, and organizations. The ITS is responsible for District-wide technology planning and strategic and tactical deployment of the academic and administrative operations, services and resources in support of the District mission and its central and distributed technology requirements.
The Office of Information Technology Services provides a wide range of resources and support in:
- General access personal computing labs, personal computingsupport
- District-wide servers and services
- Communications resources
- Electronic mail
- The campus network and the District’s connections to the Internetand networks
- The District’s telecommunications system
- Information resources
- Provision and maintenance of the District’s central Web servers
- Support for information providers, Web site development
The Information Technology Services provides reliable, contemporary, and integrated technology to enable teaching, learning, research, and service.
The Information Technology Services will be a recognized center of excellence in leveraging information technology to stimulate the exchange and creation of knowledge. Information will exist in an integrated environment that fosters an open, collaborative, and unifying culture.
Information Technology is committed to the values of:
- Professionalism and integrity;
- Efficiency and effectiveness;
- Collaboration and teamwork.
Puneet Sharma | Director of Information Technology Services
Freddie Mireles | Clerical Assistant II Information Technology
Ventura Borjon | Desktop Support Technician
Joanne Powers | Desktop Support Technician
Jessica Nicks | Database Administrator
Michael Nelson | Database and Programmer Analys
Teodoro Lopez | Web & Multimedia Coordinator
Arthur Yih | Network Administrator/Security
Jack Wallace | Technology Support Assistant