We are happy to announce that Monarch Photography is our OFFICIAL SENIOR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY vendor.
Senior year of high school is an exciting time for our students, and the senior portrait is an expression of such a milestone. Senior portraits are taken during the summer, as they are the first deadline for the yearbook. Monarch Photography is ready to capture this remarkable moment in your life. They will work closely with you to ensure you look and feel your best during your photo session.
Prescheduled appointments for the Mini, YBO or Traditional session have been mailed out.
If you need to reschedule, or decide to upgrade to the Senior Style or Road Trip Session, please call (805) 843-4111 as soon as possible.
Monarch Photography Senior Portraits Information
Your pre-scheduled Mini, YBO or Traditional session appointment is located on the mailing label. If you need a different appointment date or time, would like to upgrade to a different session, or have any questions, please call us at (805) 843-4111.
All session fees are due at the time of your appointment EXCEPT the Road Trip Session, which is due at the time of booking. All major credit cards, checks, or cash are accepted for payment. Session fees do not include finished portraits.
You will be able to view your images approximately two weeks from the time you are photographed. At that time, you can choose your yearbook pose (except for the YBO session) which we will color correct, retouch, and send to your school for publication. You may also purchase finished portraits at this time.
- come with hair and make-up done, you will only have time for touch ups
- your hands may show in some photos, groom fingernails accordingly
- accessorize-necklaces look great with the drape
- if you are having the Senior Style or Road Trip Session, personal items like letterman
- jackets, sports equipment, or musical instruments will show off your personality
- come clean shaven or with groomed facial hair
- wear a white t-shirt for layering
- if you are having the Senior Style or Road Trip Session, personal items like letterman jackets, sports equipment, or musical instruments will show off your personality